Renovated old Japanese style house. Only 3min walking distance from the nearest station "Sangubashi" which is 2 stops from JR Shinjuku Station by Odakyu line. The site is located near the Meijijingumae Shrine for 6min. walk to the Western gate. All bedrooms are air-conditioned!
* Please note that the stairs are steep and this is a classic workers cottage.
There is a kitchen, living room, toilet and bathroom. There are a total of 4 sofa beds and day beds in the living room. The bathroom has a shower booth, separate wash basin and washing machine.
Each has three distinctive bedrooms, one double room and two single rooms.
* Please note that the building is old and the stairs are very steep.
・ Bath towels and hand towels (per guest)
・ Toothbrush and toothpaste set (per guest)
・ coffee beans (approx. 60g), Automatic coffee maker, electric glinder
・ 32-inch LCD TV (SHARP AQUOS LC-32E9)
・ Metal filter, pot
・ 2 IH cooking heaters
・ Refrigerated freezer (SHARP 150ℓ)
・ Washing machine (5.0kg), powder detergent
・ Ironing board, iron
・ Hanger, clothesline
・ Vacuum cleaner, roller
・ Tokyo Guidebook (D design travel, etc)
・ A / C (living room, bedroom)
* No pajamas are available.
1. Enter name, address, occupation etc at the pre-check-in URL listed in the message sent after booking is completed.
2. Notify the entrance PIN by message.
3. Enter smart lock on the day and enter.
4. Check in at the tablet terminal.
★ House manual
Please make a reservation after confirming the following rules.
0. Register personal information such as your name, address, and occupation in advance based on the Ryokan Business Act and the Housing and Accommodation Business Act. Also, please be sure to check in on the tablet at the time of check in.
1. Please take off your shoes indoors.
2. Both inside and outside of the building are totally non-smoking.
3. No noise afterhours. Especially from 21:00 to 7:00 am in consideration of your neighbours. The houses are close together.
4. Please do not bring anyone other than the guest into the room without permission.
5. Please do not remove the interior and equipment (toilet paper etc.) installed in the room.
6. When going out, be sure to turn off the electric stove, air conditioner, TV, lighting, etc before going out.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Please leave the trash in the indoor trash bin or the outdoor trash storage area and check it out.
9. Towels and linen should be used one by one. If it gets dirty, please do not wash it yourself.
10. Please do not clean during your stay, please clean the room if it gets dirty.
11. In case of emergency please contact us immediately by phone or SMS.
12. Make sure to use the room clean, as it will be the same as it was when you checked out.
13. If you would like to extend the stay, please contact us 2 days prior to check-out, and if you apply for the extended stay on the day, half of the cleaning fee will be charged as the cancellation fee.
14. Please be aware that additional fees may be charged if the checkout is delayed and the cleaning service is disrupted.
15. Please note in advance that there may be a charge for disposal expenses if there are residual items that can not be handled as ordinary trash, such as attachable cases, strollers, etc.
16. With regard to luggage storage, it is possible to place luggage at the entrance after 14:00 on the check-in day until 13:00 on the check-out day.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Smoking not allowed, Unsuitable for elderly or infirm . Wheelchair inaccessible
Bathroom & laundry
Bathroom & Laundry, Bed linen, Bidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin . Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning . Heating available
TV (Antenna) . TV (Cable)
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice steamer . Vacuum cleaner
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Safety Card . Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Unsuitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
3 minutes walk from Sangubashi Station on the Odakyu local line. This is 5 minutes from Shinjuku station.
Full directions will be given after a confirmed booking.
We're a husband-and-wife team, originally from Australia and now proud long-term Tokyo residents, passionate about the beautiful diversity our world has to offer. We’ve developed an incredibly deep connection with our new community, culture, and city - and we can’t wait to share it with you.
With more than 20 years of experience as proud Tokyoites, we know how to provide experiences you won’t find through any hotel or “luxury” service. We bring you true humility and raw humanity, maximizing your time here so you can take home unforgettable memories.
We’ve hosted thousands of guests to date, many of whom come back every year. Our real-life friend list never stops growing, and we can’t wait to make you a part of it!
Tracey and Ash